A New Master Class
The Science and Practice of a Meaningful Life
Led by Michael F. Steger, PhD
Associate Professor of Psychology and
Director of the
Laboratory for the Study of Meaning
and Quality of Life
Colorado State University.
Class One PowerPoints
1. Class One PowerPoints. For a taste of this extraordinary
two-month Master Class, click
here to see the Class One PowerPoints
2. Return to Class Description Page: “IT MATTERS: The
Science and Practice of a Meaningful Life Master Class”. To
return to the Meaningful Life Description and Enrollment page,
3. To See How the PowerPoints Fit Into the Full Set
of Class I Materials, look at this, taken directly from
our password-protected Class Website:
Class 1 - April 8, 2015
& White Handout
The PowerPoints for Mike’s class are
posted in three formats each week.
Audio recording: Click here to download Class Recording
Each week’s class is recorded and posted
here on the Class Website.
Homework for Week 2:
Two handpicked reading assignments
(with links to the actual PDFs) are posted here.
One to two videos are usually posted
• Experience: "What Makes Your Life Meaningful.”
The first week’s experiential exercise
• For the Seekers and the Curious--Completely Optional:
Two optional, fascinating advanced
reading suggestions (with links) are posted here.